This Too Shall Pass
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”Winston S. Churchill
This is a follow up post to The Fear of Failure: A Short Essay.
I want you to you to know that you are not alone. You are not the only person that feels like they’re failing or unsure and everyone feels that way at some point. You are exactly where you need to be. The Universe has your back and will never put you in a situation that you cannot handle.
Take a leap of faith and understand that if you make a mistake, it is just another notch in your belt. This too shall pass. You have to fail and learn sometimes, before you win. Don’t be afraid of the lesson.
Breathe in. Breathe out. Affirm the following:
Affirmations for the Fear of Failure:
- I am ok where I am right now.
- I accept that this is happening.
- I know that what I am going through is temporary and there is a bright future ahead for me.
- I am moving forward with hope.
- I am moving forward with joy.
- I am moving forward with victory.
- I am following my inner guidance with trust and peace.
- I am working hard to do my very best.
- I am where I am meant to be right now and this is ok.
- I am safe, protected, and guided.
- The Universe above has my back and will never leave me lonely or astray.
- Every situation, trial, and struggle the Universe brings is something to grow me. It will never give me anything I cannot handle.
- I am supported.
- I am loved.
- I am on the right path. I am on the right path. I am on the right path.
Wishing you the absolute best in your journey dear reader! Everything will be clear in it’s time. This too shall pass.